Where is the pilgrim Rosary of the Jubilee of the Dominican Order?
What are the special events of the next days?
- December 28th and 29th: Monastery Santa Florentina in Écija (Province of Seville - Spain)
- December 30th and 31st: Monastery María, Estrella de la Evangelización, in Monclova (Coahuila - Mexico)
- January 1st and 2nd: Monastery Pius XII in Fatima (Portugal)
The program of these two days in English / in Portuguese
The Pilgrim Rosary has travelled through all the monasteries of the Order, from Prouilhe to Fatima! Here we are in 2017, the year of the centenary of the Apparitions of Fatima.
We have 19 days left until the end of our Jubilee. For each pair of days, we chose an intention related to the apparitions of Fatima in order to prepare us for this Jubilee. They will be able to support our prayer of the Rosary.
- January 3rd and 4th: Before the apparitions, the Lord prepared the pastorinhos' heart.
Let us ask the Lord, through the intercession of Our Lady, their opening of heart.
- January 5th and 6th: During the 1st apparition, on May 13th 1917, Mary says she comes from Heaven.
Let us ask the Lord, through the intercession of Our Lady, a great desire to go to Heaven.